How Do National Credentials Benefit You?
National credentials delivered by a third party are the best way to ensure quality and integrity because:
- They are accredited by third party accrediting bodies.
- They are industry developed and maintained with up to date subject matter and content.
- They are recognized by regulatory agencies, insurance companies, and prime contractors.
- Instructors follow a standardized set of teaching guidelines and students are required to prove their written understanding and practical skills.
- Curricula is delivered and testing procedures are administered consistently and uniformly.
Associated Training Services trains for national, third party credentials.
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) ™.
These national organizations are established by industry professionals, educational institutions, government, and employers from the industries which can benefit from these training programs and credentials.
National Commission For The Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)
ATS Specialized is fully endorses the national certification program offered by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO), and will prepare candidates for the CCO certification examinations. Trainees in this program will be prepared to complete written and practical tests for (NCCCO) certification.
NCCCO was formed in January 1995 as a non-profit organization to develop effective performance standards for safe crane operation to assist all segments of general industry and construction. By providing a thorough, independent assessment of operator knowledge and skills, NCCCO aims to enhance lifting equipment safety, reduce workplace risk, improve performance records, stimulate training, and give due recognition to the professional skill of crane operation. The establishment of NCCCO was the culmination of almost 10 years continuous work by representatives of all industries that use cranes. In essence, the NCCCO program was developed by industry for industry, and continues to be supported by it.
Crane Operator Training & Certification
ATS crane operator training and certification teaches people how operate fixed cab and swing cab mobile hydraulic cranes, lattice boom cranes, and articulated boom (knuckleboom) cranes. Trainees in these programs are prepared for and tested on the written and practical exams for certification through the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO). The NCCCO crane operator certification is one of the most widely recognized crane operator certifications in the industry. ATS is approved by the NCCCO as a test site for both the NCCCO written and NCCCO practical exams.
- NCCCO Written & Practical Exams
- Large Telescopic Boom Cranes (swing cab/rough terrain)
- Small Telescopic Boom Cranes (fixed cab/boom truck)
- Lattice Cranes (Crawler or Truck)
- Articulated Boom (knuckleboom) Cranes
- Digger Derricks
- Tower Cranes
- OSHA Compliant Rigging & Signal Person
This training can take place at an ATS training location or at the employer’s location. ATS has crane operation instructors who travel to remote locations for crane training, testing, and certification. These specialized crane training programs can be customized to meet the employer’s time and cost requirements.